Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finals Week!

So this week is finals week, everyone has their heads slammed into their books, studying, studying, and more studying. I have found that having short hair is a benefit during finals week, why you ask? Because, all the hair I've been trying to pull out is too short for me to do so!

The bright side is, after this week, most of us can relax. Unless you are getting right back into the mix by taking summer classes of course.

Everyone knows this is a stressful time. Some ways to alleviate that stress are as follows:

  • Go to Collegehumor.com and scroll around, I guarantee you will laugh.
  • Take an hour out of the day and go to the gym.
  • Go take a walk
  • Play with a cat, they are proven to reduce stress...unless you are allergic, than stay away.
  • Stop studying, turn the lights off, put some techno on, and dance. (I listen to techno and dance while I study, but that's just me)
  • Put your face in a hole here.
  • Read about other peoples misfortunes at FMyLife.com.
  • Take naps.
So, there you have it folks. I had a great time with all of you in class! Study hard, don't over exert yourself, and good luck on your finals!

-Justin Brauch

Photo Credit: poppy2323 at flickr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment